There are a handful of mistakes you need to avoid if you hope to be successful. Here are nine of the most prevalent -- and devastating -- closing fumbles I see reps make.
1) Not asking for what you want.
2) Closing only once.
3) Persisting when the prospect says no.
4) Stepping on the close.
5) Closing people who can’t deliver.
6) Attempting to close someone through a third party.
7) Using statements instead of questions.
8) Adding commentary.
9) Trying to make closing easy for the prospect.
Download now to learn from these mistakes and discover ways to avoid them.. save your business, company, or even yourself from committing these mistakes!