Homebuying is an increasingly digital process. Today, 80% of homebuyers conduct internet research when considering homes to buy and 89% use the internet to find real estate agents.
In fact, millennials are currently the largest group of homebuyers (at 34% and growing). Documents can be signed virtually, homes can be viewed by video, and realtors are expected to be online.
So where should you begin? Start with a strong email marketing strategy.
To help you get started, here are 14 real estate email templates that will usher your communication into the digital age:
Open House Follow-Up Email
- Neighborhood Expertise Email
- Under Contract Email
- Expired Listing Email (If Not Listing Agent)
- Expired Listing Email (If Listing Agent)
- New Listing Email
- Low Interest Rate Email
- Client Retention Email
- Testimonial Email
- Farming Email
- Realtor Thank You Email
- Email to Potential Sellers
- Real Estate Email Newsletter
- Open House Thank You Email Template
Download now these useful email templates to nail the digital age!