Don’t panic. And don’t give up. There are ways to effectively nudge your no-show prospect without feeling like you’re shouting into a void.
Here are the best practices for crafting a response to this situation:
1. Default to the idea that there are many reasons a prospect could have missed a call.
2. Respond with an even tone.
3. Don’t guilt-trip the prospect.
4. Definitely don’t harass a prospect.
5. Be honest about what happened on your end.
6. Add the value you anticipated covering during the call in your follow-up email.
7. Propose a reschedule.
8. Be realistic if this happens more than once.
Download now and master the practices to respond to this situation!